Trailokya Bauddha Mahasangha ( TBMSG) is a charitable organization committed to uplift the downtrodden and disadvantage community in India through, holistic education, women and child empowerment, dignified livelihood, raising awareness about gender discrimination, as well as training young community leaders in 26 states of India and offering effective method for psychological and emotional well being.
With more than 40 years of dedicated work, TBMSG has actively strives to improve the lives of underprivileged communities. These beneficiaries, have been deeply impacted by patriarchal practices prevalent in society and within their own families.
The devastating effects of patriarchy and and gender discrimination have significantly affected their living conditions, leaving them unaware of the detrimental impact on their lives. These practices have trapped them in the cycle of extreme poverty, deprived them of educational opportunities, and subjected them to economic dependency, stripping away their basic human dignity.
To break the chains of unemployment,school dropouts, cast and gender based discrimination dogmas and empower these communities, TBMSG has implemented various initiatives. These includes:
- Residential educational projects
- Women and children’s empowerment
- Sustainable dignified livelihood programs
- Mind training
To combat the cycle of poverty, TBMSG offers the following programs:
- Residential Educational Projects: 17 hostels providing accommodations food and emotional and physical nourishment for girls and boys.
- Women and Child Empowerment Program: Computer education, self-help groups, livelihood training for women and young girls, kindergarten gender and cast awareness programs, medical projects, etc
- Youth Livelihood Program:
- For educated youth: Preparation for competitive exams and coaching and assistance in securing government jobs.
- For uneducated youth from slum areas: Livelihood training and placement assistance.
- Residential Well-being Training Centers: Mind training through meditation and cast and gender awareness training based on Buddha and Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar teaching.
The above initiatives, that trust has been carried out over the years is supported by the Government of Maharashtra, India, secures funding through corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives. We extend our heartfelt gratitude to Karuana Trust U.K.,and other longstanding funding partner of 40 years, whose unwavering support has transformed the lives of many. In addition to that many Individual donors has contributed significantly in bringing change to many.
To create a society where every individual thrives in an environment of equal opportunities, transcending barriers of caste, gender, color,and religion. Our vision is founded upon the three incredible principles of the Indian Constitution, namely equality, liberty, and fraternity, ensuring a harmonious and inclusive society for all.
The mission of the TBMSG Trust is to enhance the quality of life for marginalized women, children, and youth by ensuring equal access to opportunities for their comprehensive development at all levels.
The objective of the TBMSG Trust is to aims to decrease the school dropout rate, ensuring that more students complete their education. Additionally, it strives to respect for women among men and boys, both within their homes and in society at large. Furthermore, the trust endeavors to promote gender equality by recognizing and valuing the equal contributions made by women and men. This approach ultimately leads to the dignified livelihood opportunities for young people. Through its inclusive initiatives, the TBMSG Trust strengthens women, children, and youth, making a positive impact in their lives.